In this 3-day, live, hands-on online boot camp, you will find out
The top 3 reasons that are stopping you from getting a well-paid tech job
The essential skills you require to get into the IT industry
The dead-easy way to create a basic website on your own even if have never written code before!
The on-trend tools and technologies used in the IT industry
The ‘industry language’ you need to speak so you can attend interviews with confidence and earn the respect of your employers
The nitty-gritties of becoming a full-stack developer
How to build an impressive portfolio to wow your future employers
Access to our super-secret group. There, you can directly interact with top software professionals, get your doubts clarified, and gain support to grow your career as a software engineer
Your 3-day Course Modules That Will Give You The Solid Foundation To Become a Software Engineer
Introduction to Web Development and Git
- Using Zoho Cliq and Hangouts-on-Air to make the most of the bootcamp
- Explain what web development is
- Building blocks of web and basic tags
- Introduction to Git and Github
- Version Control and incremental builds
Deliverables: Create a Git Account, Create a basic webpage.
Web Architecture, Cloud Computing and Styling Web Pages
- Basics of User Experience
- Look and Feel - Styling a web page
- Box Model and Positioning
- Introduction to Codepen - a tool to build and deploy a website online
- Introduction to Azure and hosting a simple website on Azure
Deliverables: Style the web page created on day 1, create a new version on Git and host on Azure
- Variables, Basic Data types, Math, Functions, Control Flow and Comparison Operators
- How to build a portfolio to impress employers
- What is the future of a full-stack web developer
Deliverables: Make the web page updated on Day 2 interactive, checkin and push the new version to Azure. Build knowledge profile on EnGrip and share it with us.
Presented by...yours truly,
Anil Kumar Ghorakavi
Founder of EnGrip
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This boot camp is right for you only if you
- Wish not to settle for anything less than a tech job
- Are willing to commit 90 minutes for 3 days
- Are ready to get your hands dirty doing the homework and writing codes
WHO SHOULDN'T ATTEND?
This boot camp will not be right for you if
- Think a degree is all you need to get a software job
- You’re okay with getting a data entry, SEO, or digital marketing job
- Don’t have the grit and determination to commit time for a successful career
Remember, this is not your average, ‘sit-back-watch-and-forget' online bootcamp. You need to do the heavy lifting to get results.And if you do, you will be on the right track to land an IT job offering a fat paycheck!